Samsung today has launched Galaxy S4 Zoom in India at a price tag of Rs,29,900.
As rival are advancing in their imaging technologies,Samsungalso joins up line to show off its imaging capabilities.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom uses 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor which has built in Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) that help to reduce blurriness due to shake.
Galaxy S4 Zoom uses powerful Xenon flash light that can take clear images even when there is no light.
- Super AMOLED 4.3″ capacitive touchscreen
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 processor
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 16 MP primary camera, autofocus, Xenon flash with 10X optical zoom; 1.9 MP secondary camera
- 8 GB Internal Memoy (5 GB user available), 1.5 GB RAM
From the above spec it can be seen that the phone is not much powerful and uses hardware of a low-end Android Phone.
In past,Samsung had attracted user for their solid spec and high performance but now the success Galaxy S4 Zoom is completely depend on its imaging capabilities.
At Rs.29900 user expect to own a high-end phone so Samsung would have to work hard as it is slowly loosing its market share